I'm trying to make the control panel as simple/minimal as possible so everything on here has a purpose:
- Show a picture of the laserdisc player so the user doesn't need to know the make/model of the player they want to replace.
- Put the laserdisc players in a side-bar so the user visualizes choosing the laserdisc player as the first choice before choosing the disc or other tweaks.
- Reduce clutter by putting configurable stuff inside drawers.
- Reduce clutter by putting log file inside a drawer.
- Display current configuration even when drawers are closed so the user doesn't have to open a drawer to see what's inside (exception, the log file).
I hope I succeeded. :)