I spent probably an hour trying to figure out how to enable s-video on the beagle board. The information out there is conflicting and often out of date.
I finally got a picture showing but it was black and white and rapidly scrolling. I think I was in PAL mode.
After some more tweaking I finally got the picture I was expecting. I fired up the media player for beagleboard on a random .M2V file and it looked fantastic at full screen (and was only using 30-40% of the cpu). That is a good starst but the big test will be trying to get my LDImage files playing at full speed.
I'll probably do some more soldering next since Warren wants me to program his AVR for him :)