A new PCB arrived today. This is the second attempt at VBI injection which uses a video multiplexer instead of an op-amp. I soldered on the hardest component first.
Step one was just to get solder on all the pads, even if the pins are connected when they are not supposed to be. Here you can see I schlopped a bunch of solder on and joined them all.
Step two was to use the solder wick to remove the connections. The finished soldering job looks pretty pro if I do say so myself :)
Tomorrow, I hope to solder on the rest of the components.
I have to say, soldering on this ATMega 328p was a lot easier than I thought it was going to be. The hardest part is getting the pins lined up to the pads before beginning. I also did make the pads extra long to make my job easier.