Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Dexter update

Hi all,

You've probably been wondering where my Dexter progress has gone since I haven't posted anything here in a long time.

Unfortunately, having a newborn baby is taking its toll on me and I haven't spent ANY time working on Dexter for several weeks.  At CAX, I alluded to this during my presentation when I said that my wife was going to have a baby and it would impact my time to work on Dexter.  Our baby just turned 3 months old and is still waking up 2-3 times in the middle of the night to eat and until that stops, I will need to use my spare time to catch up on sleep.  I just wanted to let everyone know what is going on.  The good news is that this 'wake up in the middle of the night' condition is ALWAYS temporary and goes away. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment