Friday, November 22, 2013

More progress on VBI injector v2

So, I couldn't figure out why I was getting the magic smoke on my last board.  Turns out that I had an extra board just in case and I had even ordered a duplicate set of parts (just in case).  So I decided to solder this extra board instead and just use the Arduino.  This was a lot easier and made me wonder why I didn't attempt this in the first place.  I guess I just wanted to try my hand at surface mount soldering!

After plugging it into the dexter board, I was able to verify that the hardware was working perfectly!  My surface mount soldering skills are climbing :)  Now, I "just" need to write the software.

No comments:

Post a Comment